When looking for a stroller there are many things to consider.
- Age/Size of Child
- How many children
- For what sort of terrain
Waverly is at the age that she really doesn't need to be riding in the stroller anymore, while Brody is WAY to heavy to carry, but still needs a ride. So we wanted to find something that was going to be able to grow him comfortably and provide all the features that I like. I wanted something that could easily be taken into the store, yet still handle a brisk walk. I always feel like my drink is insecure when the stroller is at a higher speed, so good cup holders were a must. And finally, comfort, safety and fit for my sweet kiddo. We decided to go with the Graco® Modes™ 3 Lite DLX.
Here are a few of my favorite features:
- Grows with your child. A Graco infant car seat can clip into the frame until they are ready to ride in the toddler seat.
- The toddler seat can face forward or toward the parent, has an adjustable leg rest, and will lay down flat turning into a bassinet for a little snooze.
- The shade cover is heavy duty quality with 50 SPF protection.
- Has sturdy cup holders for both the parent and the child, and has a great resting place for a phone.
- Folds up with one hand. I never understand why most child things require 6 hands to use, when usually a parent rarely has one to spare. So I love how easily this guy folds up and fits right into the trunk of any car.
- Front swivel wheel with lock. Makes for easy manipulation.
Graco has tons of great strollers to offer no matter what stage of life you're in. Good luck in finding that perfect stroller for you!